As digital transformation continues to accelerate, GrayRipples
is seeking for experienced Android developers who can support our digital journey. Design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Be a part of building one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world.
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application for Android Platform involving kernel/driver development.
- Participate in S/W product development lifecycle from requirement gathering to feasibility study to suggesting UI//UX flow.
- Implement clean architecture design principles and develop secure and scalable code structure.
- Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows and technical specifications.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Design, build, and test native or hybrid mobile applications for Android.
- Design, build, and test embedded databases and other system data-stores.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Facilitate application testing and closely monitor the performance for optimization.
- Stay informed of upcoming OS Updates and API enhancements/deprecation to plan compatibility testing and feature enhancements.
- Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
We are an equal opportunity employer, work from home option is available andlocation is not a constraint for the right candidate.