As an office assistant, be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.
- Mostly office environment but field as necessary
- Experience in a similar role or as deemed sufficient by the group
OFFICE ASSISTANT JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion
- Degree in related field or as deemed sufficient by the group
How to Apply
Send your CV to the below email and use the job title as the subject
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for considering employment with us.