Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
Be responsible to make marketing strategies, and lead the team to achieve the sales target • Be responsible to build and manage the marketing team
• Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
• Be responsible to relate management marketing concept and idea to team members, necessary training should be provided to team members, assist each team member to achieve the individual sales targets
• Liaising between customers and company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
• Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as report sales activities to the management
• To inspire team member’s work enthusiasm and work motivation.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
• Female Preferably
• Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field
• Exellent communication as well as positive and confident marketing skills
• MUST be resident in Lagos, preferably Surulere, Oshodi, Apapa, Mile 2, Ikeja and its axis and it’s closest neighborhood
• Excellent Team management ability
• Vast knowledge of the real estate market
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years marketing experience is required in any of these sectors Real estate, Banking and finance, Micro Finance, Oil and gas Sector and others,
• Experience in the real estate market will be an added advantage
• MUST be able to actively work independently with minimal supervision
• MUST be able to write daily, weekly and monthly report in a clear and concise manner.
Send CV to email@example.com, using relationship manager as Subject.