- Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.