Job Title: Business Development Executives.
Locations: Ibadan, Lagos (HQ).
- Maximizing sales penetration with clients by selling applicable company services.
- Visit and interact with potential clients to understand their organizational needs and with the help of other colleagues offer relevant solution that meets the client’s requirements.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from contact to closing of deals.
- Plan client’s meetings ahead and ensure quality sales interactions weekly. You are expected to grow your own client base using different means.
- Follow up on sales to ensure deals are closed and payments are made.
- Exhibit excellent work ethics.
- Proficiency in English and in the use of computer.
- Good communication skills and must be goal driven.
- Excellent follow through; ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as a team.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Confidence and readiness to learn more in achieving excellence.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies as required.
Candidate should hold at least HND or BSc certificate.
- At least 2years of experience in active sales.
- Sales experience in an Insurance or IT firm can be added advantage.
- Impressive career path based on performance.
- Attractive commission on successfully closed deals.
- Basic monthly allowance.
- Trainings and Certifications.
- Bonus on exceeded targets.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Application should be sent on or before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th October, 2020.