CGC Technologies, Inc. -Silver Spring, MD
CGC Technologies, Inc. (CGC) is hiring!
CGC offers CCENT and CCNA CISCO Certification instructor lead programs and is in need of a Full time Student Recruiter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the design and implementation of recruitment strategies;
- Promoting programs to perspective populations and communities via various methods including giving presentations, face-to-face promotion, phone calling, and other social networks.
- Maintaining effective communication with perspective students.
- Supporting the Administration Office in helping to maintain an applicant management system to track new information on prospective students.
- Qualifying prospective students through program enrollment requirements and admissions.
Qualified candidates should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in marketing, sales, psychology, counseling, social work, student affairs administration, or closely related field.
- Have at least two years of recruitment/marketing experience is the minimum requirement; experience in higher education and certification programs.
- Be possessive of excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong organizational and multitasking ability.
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.