JOB DESCRIPTION – KANO,KANO
Our client, a reputable media house requires suitably qualified professionals to fill the following positions:
1) Finance Manager
2) Marketing Manager
3) Marketing Executive
4) Marketing Assistant
- Job Requirements
Qualification - BSc / HND with 4-5 years cognate experience in a media, service-oriented or Tax Consultancy firm.
Qualification - BSc/HND with 8-10 years cognate experience from any reputable Radio/TV Station, advertising agency or fast-paced creative/public relations organization, with APCON certification.
Qualification - BSc/HND with 3-4 years’ experience in a sub-managerial position from any reputable Radio/TV Station or Advertising Agency.
Qualification - WAEC with 5 credits in English, Mathematics and any three other subjects.
• S/He will handle ALL tax matters, interface with Tax Authorities and filing of all statutory returns as expected.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
• Monitor monetary cash inflow activity for all clients both new and existing.
• Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
• Maintain the organization’s financial security by maintaining compliance with internal controls.
• Briefing the MD/CEO weekly on the company’s financial position.
• Generate Debtors and Creditors list
• Maintenance of company cash flow
• Disbursement of petty cash
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
• Daily update of company’s accounting software
• Ensuring smooth working relationship with all customers (Vendors, Creditors & debtors)
• Preparing monthly income & expenditure report for Management’s use
• Managing Companies International Project Accounts and Financial Reporting.
• Any other duties as deemed fit and assigned by Management
• Curate, implement and manage the marketing strategies to continuously increase the company’s market share and profitability.
• Lead and drive the vision of the company’s brand and market niche
• Develop a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives by providing visionary leadership, management, oversight and direction to them.
• Work in close conjunction and partnership with relevant Media Agencies to close business deals.
• Develop and execute plans and strategies in close collaboration with Management, Consultants and Business Teams.
• Identify marketing delivery gaps and opportunities, develop and execute plans to close the gaps and capitalize on the opportunities.
• Oversee all marketing activities for all assigned projects from planning to delivery and provide support to ensure progressive streams of sales patronage
• In conjunction with the General Manager identify and develop pitch decks for the organization, such as can attract and sustain new deals
• Organize periodic media parleys with different partners
• Embark on periodic media intelligence and advice on trending market dynamics
• Setting expectations for enforcing and maintaining a high level of brand and marketing standards, quality assurance and management of all campaign development, creative prospects for the organization.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly data analysis of expected/received revenues from all clients
• Outline growth potentials and opportunities for increasing overall revenue for the Station
• Perform any other duties as deemed fit by Management
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr Ojo Ojeh