Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of the employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
• Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Promotional activities
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• Writing and proofreading creative copy
• Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• Organizing events and product exhibitions
• Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
• Monitoring performance
• Managing campaigns on social media if necessary
HND, B.Sc or relevant qualification
Good experience will be added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and interested candidates should apply via firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 25/08/2019.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates we be invited.