Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and define the Trade Marketing strategies, to offer relevant permanent & temporary solutions for key segments, seasons, events and promotional opportunities.
- Own point of sale materials from design adaptation to local requirements for trade implementation, maintenance & refresh.
- Develop efficient, scalable mechanisms for in-store repair and fixtures maintenance.
Identify, communicate and activate opportunities to further drive perfection at trade
- Develop and execute end-to-end in store plans for new product launches into the marketplace, including fixtures updates and roll-out, in-store training and asset delivery to retail partners.
- Work closely with the sales team on customer specific Trade Marketing plans.
- Identify Shopper Insights to feed into the trade marketing strategy and translate them into winning shopper experiences and actionable plans that deliver on the retail partner objectives.
- Create and deliver Retail Execution guidelines. Develop and manage trade marketing assets (e.g. digital and physical POS, content, offline marketing and sales collateral) for the use of the sales team and merchandisers.
- Support brand strategy to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
- Drive best practice sharing across regions and retailers on an ongoing basis.
- Overview & lead merchandising and field team efforts across all key regions including unified in-store tool & KPIs tracker.
- Analyze in-store KPIs and in-store execution on a regular basis, translating them into data driven action plans.
- Analyze sell out data to measure effectiveness of our in-store efforts. Measure ROI of major initiatives.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with different departments within the organization and multiple third-party agencies. On-board and manage external vendors including contract, budget, and KPIs set up related to Trade Marketing